L'Hippocampe offers a range of services to help you enjoy your holiday with complete peace of mind. The campsite has a delivery service, a small shop and even a craft market and a fruit and vegetable stall. There are also a number of shops and local markets close to the campsite.
Your shopping delivered to the campsite!
Thanks to our partnership with Super U Drive, you can have your groceries delivered to the campsite free of charge!
To do this, simply place an order online on the Super U Drive.
To complete your order, click on the "Point retrait" collection method and then select the "Point relais Camping Hippocampe" from the list.
Deliveries are available from Monday to Friday.
The minimum order amount is €30.
Online payment only.
To collect your delivery, please contact reception.
Would you prefer to shop in-person?
Click here to see the list of shops near the campsite.
Our little shop
In our Petite Boutique, you can find the following:
- Groceries for your daily needs.
- A bakery for your breakfasts and snacks, where you will find fresh bread and pastries delivered every morning by a local baker.
- The snack bar will satisfy both small and big appetites: salads, hot and cold sandwiches, burgers, a wide range of sweet and savoury treats; not to mention our roast chickens, pizzas and chips to take away or to eat on the terrace!
Our other services
Arts and Craft Market
Every Tuesday during the fair, the campsite hosts a craft market for holidaymakers. This provides an opportunity to discover regional specialities and meet local artisans, as well as taste many regional products such as olives, olive oil, sweets, honey, and more.
Fuit and Vegetable Vendor
During high season, a local greengrocer will treat you to fresh local and seasonal produce at least once a week. The stall selling fruit and vegetables is located between reception and la Petite Boutique.
If you do not find what you are looking for on the campsite, in the village of Volonne, 600 metres from the campsite, there are several small shops: bakery, butcher, pharmacy...
There are also weekly markets in the neighbouring villages and towns:
- Sunday morning: Saint Auban Château Arnoux
- Monday morning: Forcalquier
- Wednesday morning: Sisteron and Digne-les-Bains
- Friday morning: Volonne
- Saterday morning: Sisteron and Digne-les-Bains
There are several supermarkets within a 5/6 km radius of the campsite, including: the Intermarché in Peipin (about 5 km), the Lidl in Peipin (about 5 km) and the casino in Château-Arnoux (about 3 km).