The company SAS HOTEL DE PLEIN AIR SUNÊLIA L'HIPPOCAMPE, registered under the number 324 577 816 RCS Manosque, (hereinafter "Sunêlia l'Hippocampe") attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data. We carefully monitor compliance with the protective provisions relating to privacy and the processing of personal data.
In particular the European Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 26, 2016), the law of January 6, 1978 known as “Informatique et Libertés” modified in 2004 as well as the recommendations issued by the CNIL (hereinafter the “Legislation in force”).
The purpose of this personal data protection charter (hereinafter the "Charter") is to explain to you how and when Sunêlia l'Hippocampe, as data controller, collects, uses and communicates certain personal data (hereinafter the "Data") sent to it to meet the needs of its customers but also to optimise and improve the quality of the services offered by Sunêlia l'Hippocampe and each of its Licensees.
1. WHEN DOES THIS CHARTER APPLY?
This Charter informs you about the methods of collection, processing and use of your Data when:
- you book a stay or service with Sunêlia l'Hippocampe;
- you visit the content of the Sunêlia l'Hippocampe website or our mobile application (hereinafter the "Site"); the content of the site, these are the elements of any kind, published on the site, protected or not by an intellectual property right, such as texts, images, designs, presentations, videos, diagrams, structures, software and databases. The simple connection and/or navigation on the site will imply your full and complete acceptance of this confidentiality charter. The site is the website accessible at the URL https://www.l-hippocampe.com/, as well as the sub-sites, mirror sites, portals and variations of URLs relating thereto;
- you subscribe to our Sunêlia l'Hippocampe news (product information & promotional offers) and personalised content;
- you contact us by phone or email;
- you meet us at a trade show or during commercial visits;
- you participate in our competitions.
2. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED BY SUNÊLIA L'HIPPOCAMPE?
2.1 Information you send us directly
You transmit Data to us, in particular:
- when you subscribe to a stay or service;
- when you complete a Sunêlia l'Hippocampe questionnaire;
- when you communicate with our reservations and customer relations department;
- when you participate in a contest;
your surname(s), and first name(s),
your date of birth,
your mailing address,
Your email address,
your telephone number(s),
your means of payment,
your booking history.
The same applies to all the information that you communicate to us relating to the people for whom you are booking a stay or service. In this case, you undertake to obtain their prior consent to communicate their Data.
You are not obliged to provide us with certain information; however, this decision may deprive you of some of the services and features we offer. The information essential to the provision of our services and functionalities is identified by an asterisk on our collection forms.
2.2 Data collected automatically
When you browse the Site, Sunêlia l'Hippocampe may collect, in strict compliance with the Legislation in force and your rights, Data relating to:
- the characteristics of the operating system, browser or devices (computer, tablet, smartphone) that you use to access our services;
- your location such as your IP address;
- your browsing path and your interactions with the content of the Site, such as the pages visited, the search keywords used, the frequency of your visits to the Site, the advertisements on which you click.
3. HOW DO WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT?
Browsing data is collected in particular using cookies. For more information about these cookies, we invite you to refer to article 4.
3.1 Data from other sources
We may also collect Data via third parties, in particular social networks, when you use the account you hold with these third parties to register or connect to our services. During this use, you are informed of the Data transmitted to us by the third party concerned.
We use, store and process your Data in order to process your requests, manage our commercial relationship, optimise our services and our tools to create and maintain a more secure environment of trust, as well as to comply with our legal obligations as we specify below. -After.
3.2 Perform contracts between us
We use your Data to enable the management of your subscription to a holiday package and the performance of the various related services.
Your Data will be used in particular to collect your payments, inform you by SMS, e-mail or any other means of communication on the terms of execution of the contract that binds us (information on your trip, on any changes to the terms of your stay, for emergency notifications, proposal of complementary services to your stay or service, etc.).
As part of our business, it is possible, although exceptional, that we have recourse to commercial partners whose mission is to provide certain services on our behalf. For example during certain services for which we use a third party.
However, our business partners may not use your Data for purposes other than those necessary for the performance of the services you have requested. Finally, they are required to process them in strict compliance with the Legislation in force. This is the case, for example, of the data that is transmitted to establishments that are beneficiaries of the Brand License contract or the Sunêlia partnership contract.
3.3 Provide you with access to the Site and certain services
The Data that you communicate allows us to identify you in order to access your Customer Area, access to which is reserved for authenticated persons.
3.4 Sending you our Sunêlia l'Hippocampe news and personalised content
If, when booking a holiday package, creating your account on the Site or subsequently, you ticked the box or completed the form which allows you to receive Sunêlia l'Hippocampe news (product information and promotional offers from Sunêlia l'Hippocampe) and personalised content, then we may use your Data to communicate to you, according to your preferences (in particular by email, SMS, telephone or post):
- information relating to the Site;
- invitations to Sunêlia events that may be of interest to you;
- information about our offers;
- information on updates to the Charter or security measures
You can, at any time, object to commercial communications from the Sunêlia group by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the opposition procedure indicated on these communications, or by contacting us as described in Article 6 below. After. You can also object to cold calling by registering on Bloctel.
We are also likely to use your Data to send you advertising messages that may be of interest to you on third-party sites or social network platforms. To obtain more information on this subject, we invite you to read the conditions relating to the use of your Data directly on these third-party sites and/or platforms.
3.5 For profiling purposes
We may also process your Data in the context of profiling operations.
Profiling consists of automated processing operations of your Data whose purpose is to analyze, anticipate and evaluate your centres of interest and preferences in order to send you personalised content and commercial offers adapted to your specific needs.
Sunêlia l'Hippocampe will only share your Data with third-party service providers to determine your profile and your preferences with greater precision and thus send you more relevant Sunêlia l'Hippocampe content. Under no circumstances will Sunêlia l'Hippocampe communicate your Data to commercial partners.
You can, at any time, object to the use of your Data for profiling purposes by accessing your Customer Area or by contacting us as described in Article 6 below.
3.6 Optimising the Site and our services
We use your Data to carry out studies, technical tests (including anonymization of your Data), deduplication, which allow us to improve and optimise the Site and to personalise our tools and services. For example, it will be a question of ensuring that the display of our various contents is adapted to the terminal that you use, or of allowing us to host your Data on even more secure servers, etc.
3.7 Dealing with your complaints
When you contact our customer relations department by telephone, via the contact form available on the Site or via any other means made available to you by Sunêlia l'Hippocampe (social networks, chat, etc.), we use your Data (including recordings of your calls with your prior agreement) for:
- respond to you and provide a solution to your complaint;
- ensure and manage the follow-up of your complaint;
- inprove customer service.
3.8 For the purposes of internal statistics and surveys
We may use your Data to carry out various statistical studies and/or ask you to participate in our own surveys.
3.9 Ensure compliance with the law and court decisions
Your Data may be used for:
- respond to a request from an administrative or judicial authority, a representative of the law, a legal officer or comply with a court order;
- ensure compliance with our general conditions of sale and the Charter;
- protect our rights and/ or obtain compensation for damages that we may suffer or limit the consequences thereof;
- prevent any action contrary to the laws in force, in particular in the context of the prevention of the risk of fraud.
3.10 Managing your participation in competitions
When you participate in a contest, you provide us with a certain amount of Data. They are essential for taking into account your participation, and if necessary, for the delivery of the prize.
Furthermore, with your prior and express consent, we may use this Data to send you Sunêlia l'Hippocampe news (product information and promotional offers from Sunêlia l'Hippocampe) and personalised content.
3.11 Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
4. WHAT COOKIES ARE USED BY SUNÊLIA L'HIPPOCAMPE?
4.1 What is a cookie?
When you use the Site, Sunêlia l'Hippocampe may place a file called a "cookie" on your device (computer, tablet, for example), using your browser software. It allows, during its recording period, to identify your computer during your next visits. Thus, each time you visit the Site, Data from your previous visit may be stored.
4.2 WHAT COOKIES ARE USED BY SUNÊLIA L'HIPPOCAMPE?
Sunêlia l'Hippocampe uses, in particular, the cookies listed in the appendix hereto.
- a) Cookies necessary for the provision of the requested services
- cookies "session indentifiers to your Customer Area";
- "shopping cart" cookies;
- authentication cookies;
- load balancing session cookies;
- persistent user interface customization cookies;
- audience measurement analysis cookies (“statistical cookies”)
The Data collected by statistical cookies is not cross-checked with other processing (or previously anonymized) and is used only for the production of anonymous statistics.
These cookies do not make it possible to follow your navigation towards other sites, nor to precisely geolocate you.
You can simply oppose cookies, in particular statistical cookies (see the appendix “How to block cookies” below).
- b) Tracking and personalization cookies
Some cookies are used to analyse, optimise and personalise your browsing on the Site. They may also allow automated processing operations to be carried out on your Data according to the terms and conditions specified in article 3.4. These are only installed with your prior and express consent
- c) Tracking and personalization cookies
The plotters will be kept on the Internet user's computer station for a maximum period of time. 13 months.
4.3 Your right to refuse the deposit of cookies.
Such a refusal could however prevent the proper functioning of the website.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
In general, your Data is kept for the time necessary to pursue and achieve the above purposes in the manner indicated and we comply with the legal obligations.
Here are the different retention periods for the Data collected by Sunêlia l'Hippocampe:
- the Data transmitted to us directly as detailed in article 2.1 are kept for the time necessary for the purpose of their processing;
- Browsing Data is kept for a maximum of 13 months;
- Data relating to prosêcts is kept for a maximum of 3 years from the last contact you initiated with Sunêlia l'Hippocampe;
- the Data relating to the indentity documents that you transmit to us when you exervcise your right to access or rectification are kept for a maximum period of 12 months;
- the information allowing to take into account the rights of opposition of the persons concerned to receive commercial prospecting are kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the exercise of this right.
We can also delete your Data at your request.
However, at the end of the aforementioned deadlines, including your request for deletion, your Data may be retained in order to meet our legal, accounting obligations. and tax (e.g. obligation to keep invoices for 10 years in accordance with Article L.123-22 of the Commercial Code) and/or during the applicable limitation period and/or in the event of litigation for the duration of the said procedure.
6. WHAT ARE THE CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA?
We may share your Data with various third parties, including:
- with our affiliated entities in order to provide you with the services requested or acting as a subcontractor in compliance with the Applicable Legislation
- our business partners, our suppliers and/or subcontractors who process your Data on our behalf, according to our instructions, for the purposes detailed in article 2 (in particular transport companies, insurance companies, customs authorities, incoming service providers, financial institutions, technical subcontractors, etc.). We take particular care that these third parties provide sufficient guarantees to ensure the protection and security of your Data.
- to duly authorised French or foreign authorities, in particular in the context of legal action or a request for the communication of information
- Transfer of data as part of a merger or acquisition. In the event of a merger, sale, financing operation, liquidation or bankruptcy, or an acquisition by another company, the Internet user gives his consent for the data to be transmitted
7. ON WHAT LEGAL BASES ARE YOUR DATA PROCESSED?
In accordance with the Legislation in force, to process your Data, we rely on different legal bases, and in particular:
- your prior and express consent to the processing of your data for one of the purposes mentioned in Article 3;
- the need to comply with a legal obligation or to defend ourselves in the event of legal proceedings;
- the execution of the contact that binds us;
- the realisation of the legitimate interest that Sunêlia l'Hippocampe pursues;
- safeguarding your vital interests.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
8.1 Your rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition
You are able to ask us to access, correct, update or delete personal information about you.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us:
7 rue de la Durance, route Napoléon 04290 Volonne
Alpes-de-Haute Provence, Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur
Tél: +33 (0)4 92 33 50 00
Section of the website: https://www.site_client/gestion-de-mes-donnees-personnelles/
We strive to keep Personal Data accurate, current and complete.
You also have the right to oppose the processing of your Data.
8.2 The right to transfer your Data
The right to transfer your data allows you to recover some of the data that concerns you, namely:
- the Data that you have sent to us directly as detailed in article 2.1
- the Data generated by your activities on the Site as detailed in article 2
We will endeavour to respond to your request within a reasonable time and, in any event, within the time limits set by the Legislation in force.
8.3 Defining guidelines on how to manage your Data
You have the right to define general or specific directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of your post-mortem Data.
To exercise all of these rights, you must send a letter to the following address: Sunêlia l'Hippocampe, Service Relation Client, 7, rue de la Durance, 04290 Volonne, France, attaching a copy of your ID. It must be accompanied by the words: I hereby certify that the copy of this identity document conforms to the original.
Made in …………………………. On ………../………/…………… followed by your signature.
You will find a model for the letter on the CNIL website. (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exerciser-son-droit-dacces)
You can also contact us by filling out the online contact form.
At any time, if you believe that your rights have not been respected, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Officer (DPO).
You can, at any time, lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL: www.cnil.fr).
9. IS YOUR DATA TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
Some of the service providers are authorised to facilitate the collection and processing of data. Some are located outside the EU. Adequate guarantees and compliance with strict conditions in terms of confidentiality, use and data protection are implemented, for example by the United States Privacy Shield. You consent to the data being transmitted to its partners.
Cool'n Camp: to send you information to facilitate your stay.
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics, which is a statistical audience analysis tool that generates a cookie to measure the number of visits, the number of page views and visitor activity. Your IP address is also collected to determine the city from which you connect.
Google maps: Interactive maps and geolocation service.
Youtube: Video sharing and streaming service.
10. THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA BY SUNÊLIA L'HIPPOCAMPE
Sunêlia l'Hippocampe undertakes to keep the Data entrusted to it, under secure conditions, according to current technical means, in particular by taking all the physical, organisational and logistical measures necessary to prevent any alteration or destruction of the said Data, in particular by ensuring secure access only to persons authorised to process it.
We implement a variety of security measures to preserve the security of your personal information: SSL protocol, access management by login/password, network monitoring software, multiple computer backups, firewalls.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, front desk, billing, or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
11. REVISION OF THE CHARTER
Sunêlia l'Hippocampe may be required to modify this Charter, in particular, if the Legislation in force changes. Any changes will be posted on this page.
APPENDIX: HOW TO BLOCK COOKIES?
You can configure your browser to modify your consent or express your refusal in terms of cookies.
You can thus either accept all cookies, or be notified when a cookie is placed, or refuse all cookies. If you refuse all or part of the cookies, certain functionalities of the Site could be compromised or certain pages inaccessible.
To disable cookies:
If you use Internet Explorer 8 and later:
1. Go to “Tools” in the menu bar and click on “Internet Options”
2. Click on the "Privacy" tab at the top
3. Drag the slider up to the 'Block all cookies' setting to block all cookies, or down to the 'Accept all cookies' setting to accept all cookies.
For more information, see http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
If you are using Firefox 30.0 and later:
1. Click on the “menu” button and select “Options”
2. Select the “Privacy” panel.
3. In the History area, for the "Retention rules" option, select "use custom settings for history".
4. Check the "Accept cookies" box to enable cookies, or uncheck it to disable them.
If you have problems with cookies, make sure that the "Accept third-party cookies" option is not set to Never.
5. Choose how long cookies can be stored.
Keep them until: “Their expiry”: Each cookie will be deleted on its expiry date, the date set by the site issuing the cookie.
Keep them until: "Firefox is closed": the cookies stored on your computer will be deleted when you close Firefox.
Keep them until: "Ask me each time": a warning is displayed each time a website wishes to send a cookie, asking you if you agree to save the cookie or not.
6. Click OK to close the “Options” window
For more information, see https://support.mozilla.org/en/products/firefox/privacy-and-security/cookies
If you use Google Chrome:
1. Go to the “Tools” menu
2. Click on “Settings”
3. Click on “Advanced Settings”
4. Click on “Privacy/Content Settings”
5. "Cookies" must be selected. Then select “Block cookies and data from third-party sites”
For more information, see https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
If you are using Safari 5.0:
1. Choose Safari > Preferences and click "Security".
2. In the "Accept cookies" section, indicate if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the help button (looks like a question mark). If you've set Safari to block cookies, you may need to temporarily accept cookies to open a page. Repeat the above steps, selecting "Always". When you are done with the page, disable cookies again and delete the cookies from the page.
For more information, see http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
If you have a different type or version of browser, you are invited to consult the "Help" menu of your browser.