Sunêlia L’Hippocampe is a 5-star campsite offering quality services that are updated and improved every year, always to please our visitors.
As soon as the campsite at Sunêlia L’Hippocampe is open, refresh yourself with family or friends on the terrace of the restaurant to taste our fine cooking (takeout service available), quench your thirst at the bar, savour our ice cream and fetch your fresh bread and croissants every morning.
A half-board service adapted to families is also offered at the holiday park, to provide pleasant holidays without worrying about cooking.
In July and August our snackbar offers many hot and cold dishes such as sandwiches, salads, panini grilled sandwiches, hamburgers, roast chicken and pizza, to take out or eat on the terrace. The Mini-mart sells fresh bread and pastries every day as well as all your basic necessities.
The restaurant, bar and bread service are open from April 21 to September 16, 2018.
Grocery store and snackbar open in July and August.
- Laundromat (5 washing machines and 1 dryer)
- Irons available to borrow
- Bathrooms with access for people with reduced mobility (PRM)
- Bathrooms for children and babies
- Playgrounds for children from 2 to 15 years
- Multi-sports areas
- Service point for camper vans
How to do your shopping
- There are many small businesses in the village of Volonne, located 600 meters from the holiday park, so you can go shopping on foot or by bike.
- Weekly markets are held in the villages and neighbouring towns.
- Several supermarkets are located within a radius of 5/6 km from the holiday park.
Enjoy yourself with a complete well-being during your holidays on the campsite in Provence!
In our wellness centre, at the border of the river, you can benefit of a relaxing massage with essential oils. Evacuate stress and daily tensions by taking advantage of a de-stressing massage.
After your sports activities benefit of the beneficial effects of a sports massage or foot bath.
For your comfort:
- Wifi available throughout the grounds, paid access
- Tourist information and ticketing
- Television, barbecue, baby kit and fridge for rent
- Rental of bikes, canoes and pedal-boats (in July and August)